Hello and
welcome on my blog. My name’s Patrycja
and I’m going to write this blog under the task for my English lessons. I will not hide the fact that it will be a
quite challenge for me to do this in view of my history with learning English.
Which is a bit complicated. I was learning English only in primary school. After
that I started to learning French, and my only contact whit English was when I
was watching TV series or movies, or when I was traveling abroad sometimes. And
now, after 8 years, I decided to return to learning this language. Why? Because
even I speak French very well, through all these years, I felt the lack of English.
And even if I understand a lot, the problem appears when I want to create a grammatically
correct phrase. Therefore, I hope that this blog will also help me to develop
my English skills.
What will I
going to post about?
Actually, I
was thinking about it almost 2 hours. I couldn’t decide which of my interests
will be the main topic of my blog. Well, I can’t chose which one of them is my
favourite. Travels, foreign languages, cooking, fitness and few more. So, I’m
going to write a little about each of them. I will also write about new things
that I will hopefully discover and about everything I want to share with you. I
hope you’ll like and enjoy my blog.
Thanks, see
you in the next post!
Bye.
I'm sure you will find interesting things to say and to share with us. I'm looking forward to your next post :)
ReplyDelete